Remembrance Day Ceremony
Place: 367 Cliffe Avenue
Time: Ceremony at 10:50am
- Veteran’s Breakfast in the Upper Hall, served at 9 am SHARP! Cold hard-boiled eggs on a bun – just like WWI... except we have cheese, pickles, butter, sausages, even salt and pepper as well! Come early for a hot toddy and to get a good seat! $5
- Muster in front of the Legion on Cliffe Ave. at 10:30 with Parade Commandert and the Legion Colour Party.
- The parade marches off at 10:40 to Jubilee Square.
- Service of Remembrance in Jubilee Square beginning at 10:50. Fly past at 11:00. Songs of Remembrance by Comox Valley Childrens Choir. Followed by the laying of wreaths.
- Open House back at the Courtenay Legion Lounge after the parade. Refreshments and great music for adult members and the public downstairs. Refreshments for our youth in the Upper Hall.
For more information, please visit www.courtenaylegion.ca