As of August 7, 2020, many branches in BC have re-opened following the province's transition into Phase 3.
Royal Canadian Legion branches full under the category of Restaurants, cafes, pubs and breweries. Here's what to expect when visiting a Royal Canadian Legion branch in British Columbia.
What to Expect:
- Guests can dine in groups, up to six people
- Guests must maintain a 2 m distance from other tables and other groups, including bar and patio seating
- In licensed settings, guests must be assigned to a table, booth or counter and shown to their seats
- There is no liquor self-service allowed
- Capacity may be limited to accommodate physical distancing
- If a restaurant, cafe or pub holds an event, no more than 50 people can attend
- If live music is performed, barriers must in place between performers and guests
- Guests should not sing or dance, dance floors are closed
Visit your local Legion branch and ask to be signed in as a guest (some branches may be member only at this time to reduce transmission of COVID-19).